From the Garden into Eternity: Your Choice…

From the Garden into Eternity: Your Choice (edition 2018)

by Pearl Nsiah-Kumi (Author), Angela Edwards (Editor)

225,754,840 (4)None
Member:PattiP1992
Title:From the Garden into Eternity: Your Choice
Authors:Pearl Nsiah-Kumi (Author)
Other authors:Angela Edwards (Editor)
Info:Pearly Gates Publishing, LLC, Houston, Texas (2018), Edition: 1
Rating:*****

From the Garden into Eternity: Your Choice by Pearl Nsiah-Kumi

Recently added byPattiP1992, Harley0326

No tags.

Covering topics from the fact that God wants to have a relationship with us to Christ’s Role in the God’s Redemptive plan, this book covers a lot of ground. I believe this book has something to offer both new Christians and those who want to rekindle their relationship with God. This book examines everything from becoming a Christian until the time you leave this earth to enter God’s Kingdom.

This book is a short read that contains quite a bit of information. I encourage you to read it with your Bible open and a notebook to record any thoughts you might have while reading.

One thing I do appreciate this book is how in many cases only Scripture references are given because this allows the reader to look up the passages in whatever Bible they prefer reading. After all, the Bible is meant to provide God’s people with knowledge of Him, His love, and His guidelines we need to follow. So check out this book for yourself.

I received a copy of this book for my fair and honest review. ( )
  PattiP1992 | Dec 2, 2019 |
The book is very short and would be a good tool to use when witnessing to others. I think it would also be a great book for church's to hand out to new believer's. It is very easy to read and takes you step by step as you learn about Adam and Eve which is found in the first book of the bible. The author does a good job of describing what sin is and how you can be forgiven.

The book goes into the life of Jesus and how he was hated by some. Unless you know Jesus you are more than likely not living a happy life because you are missing out on the greatest relationship. I did like the way the author explained salvation and how to have a personal relationship with God. The book does touch on loving your neighbor, forgiving others and being an encouraging person. Those are all great attributes we should strive for as a Christian. I didn't agree with everything written but I will say that we each need to listen to God and He will speak wisdom and truth into our lives.

I received a copy of this book from Celebrate Lit. The review is my own opinion. ( )
  Harley0326 | Nov 28, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,161,080 books! | Top bar: Always visible