Son of Secrets

by Simmonds J., N.

522,380,550 (3)None
"Ella has been waiting for Zac for three years. She's convinced he'll return for her, but fate has other plans. When Josh is thrown back into her life, Ella has a choice: step back on to her rightful path, or wait for the one who dared her to rebel. But Ella's not the only one missing Zac. Luci has been searching for her blue-eyed boy over two millennia and will stop at nothing to get him back. Even if that means hunting down the only girl he ever loved. From Tuscany 5BC to 17th century witch hunts, Ella, Zac, Luci and Sebastian's lives have been forever intertwined. The time has finally come to complete the circle. In a fight against destiny - who will win?"--… (more)

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I honestly can not give this book a fair rating. It has taken me way to long to read it because I can not get into it. For me it is very confusing or maybe it is because I'm just not interested. Thank you for the opportunity to read it tho. ( )
  nibbles_243 | Sep 23, 2020 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
The sequel to The Path Keeper, Son of Secrets builds even more on the world that NJ Simmonds created. I like the deepening of the mythologies and relationships between characters like Zac and Ella. There were many characters I enjoyed, but parts of the book, specifically surrounding Sebastian, that did not seem necessary to me. Overall the book was enjoyable, but the narrative dragged in some places. ( )
  ashenowl | Feb 20, 2020 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Simmonds J., N.'s book Son of Secrets was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,572,988 books! | Top bar: Always visible