Outdoor London: Green spaces and escapes in and around the capital

by Eleanor Ross

215,279,327 (3)None
The ultimate guide to getting outdoors in the capital and making the most of Londons green spaces.
Recently added byDen85, Floratina

Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

3.5 Stars

I really like London. I also love how green it is, even in the very busy parts of it. This was a nice collection of everything London has to offer on this part, some of my favorite places were included. Everything was accompanied by nice photographs that made me want to visit London again.

The only thing I thought could have been better was the guide part of the book. There was just a little bit of information and I would have liked to see a bit more, or learn a bit more about the special things one can do in each garden/green/park.

Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for providing me with a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review! ( )
  Floratina | Dec 7, 2019 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,850,954 books! | Top bar: Always visible