Ocean Anatomy: The Curious Parts & Pieces of…

Ocean Anatomy: The Curious Parts & Pieces of the World under the Sea (edition 2020)

by Julia Rothman (Author), John Niekrasz (Primary Contributor)

Member:TYSully
Title:Ocean Anatomy: The Curious Parts & Pieces of the World under the Sea
Authors:Julia Rothman (Author)
Other authors:John Niekrasz (Primary Contributor)
Info:Storey Publishing, LLC (2020), Edition: Illustrated, 208 pages

Work Information

Ocean Anatomy: The Curious Parts & Pieces of the World under the Sea by Julia Rothman

This is one of the most stunning books I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The illustrations are BEAUTIFUL and the information is accessible but also very interesting. It's like a transformed textbook in a format kids would actually interact with. I say kids but I really think anyone at any age would love. It was really nice to see the bits about low impact and high impact fishing as well and the recommended reading at the end. I'm really surprised by how comprehensive this book is! I read a digital ARC of this book for the purpose of review. ( )
  crowsb4bros | Oct 2, 2020 |
nonfiction, science, marine, geology,*****,

Take my money! Wonderfully illustrated history and physical of the earth's oceans and inhabitants. While it seems to be viewed as a book for children, the information and technical verbiage kind of belies that narrow definition. I promote it as for ages 8 to 108! Can't wait to go out and buy several print copies for others!
I requested and received a free ebook copy from Storey Publishing via NetGalley. Thank you! ( )
1 vote jetangen4571 | Dec 9, 2019 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,460,006 books! | Top bar: Always visible