Savage Hunger (Savage Trilogy Book 1)

by Lisa Renee Jones

Series: Savage (1), Walker Security (4)

1121,449,073 (3.67)None

This was waaaaaay too cringy for me and it's hard to fathom why so many readers enjoyed this. Everything was too instant and the relationship between Savage and Candace was a joke. Maybe it was just me but I didn't see any purpose continuing and it became more apparent as I read on that this just wasn't my cup of tea.

ayoshina | Oct 2, 2020 |
Savage Hunger is the first book of the Savage Trilogy and my second book by this author. I have to say I am SO behind on reading this author here, and boy does she have a backlist!! Just looking at all the books she has written makes me feel overwhelmed because I definitely want to read more of her books. Especially after falling in love with the Savage Trilogy here.

Savage Hunger is a great beginning to get you hooked on Savage and Candace’s love. Candace and Savage fell in love fiercely and for a year their life was full of bright hope until Savage was called away in the military and Candace’s father go him working into a black ops division that went bad and Savage was caught up into a situation that he couldn’t get out of and before he knew it…he became a man he barely recognized….a killer with blood on his hands and didn’t feel worthy of Candace and so he let her go and for eight years they haven’t seen each other. But when he is called in for one last favor, he knows he has to do it but he knows it has everything to do with Candace. And he won’t be able to let her go a second time. Candace, however, is in a situation she will need his help with. She never got over losing Savage, but when her fiancee she learns is planning to kill her father, she knows that she must do what she can to save her father’s life. Then Savage comes back into her life and soon Savage and Candace will need to fight not only for their love and the loss they both have suffered….but their very lives.

WHEW…..oh boy, this book was simply fantastic in so many ways. First off I will say that the writing is pretty quick and engaging and I had no problem quickly falling for these two. We do get one flashback….I wouldn’t have minded a bit more in seeing more of the depths of their relationship that “first year” they were together but what we saw was so wonderful including a great interaction with Candace’s father who is a United States Military General.

When these two come and find each other again….its explosive in so many forms. Yeah Candace is still pissed at Savage and I don’t blame her at all because Savage was an idiot in letting her go. But he is a fighter and he fights like hell to get the woman he loves back. And he brings along some of his boys as backup and we get to see some of their background and I gotta have their stories. I am addicted to this world of intensity, military hottness and suspense that curls your toes.

Overall I found Savage Hunger to be a great beginning to a great trilogy that got me eager and excited to explore more of this world Lisa Renee Jones has created. ( )
  addictofromance | Apr 29, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Savage (1)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,381,675 books! | Top bar: Always visible