Nancy Drew Starter Set: The Secret of the Old Clock / The Hidden Staircase…

by Carolyn Keene

Series: Nancy Drew (Box Set 1-6)

Introduce young readers to everyone's favorite girl detective with this starter set which includes six hard-cover stories: The Secret of the Old Clock, The Hidden Staircase, The Bungalow Mystery, The Mystery at Lilac Inn, The Secret of Shadow Ranch and The Secret of Red Gate Farm.

How can you review Carolyn Keene? Nancy's a bona fide classic and there isn't a loser in the bunch. It was fun revisiting my youth again and amazing how much detail I remembered. The Mystery at Lilac Inn is a suspenseful, quick, and entertaining read for anybody over age 10. ( )
  dissed1 | May 19, 2011 |
I added these books for pure nostalgia. I read most, if not all, of the Nancy Drew books as a child. I know that I did read all of the books in the original series. I feel in love with reading while reading Nancy Drew. My group of the six original books, hardcover, is probably still in my parents' basement somewhere. ( )
  russelllindsey | Jul 31, 2008 |
A series with un-predictable happenings and people ( )
  N.E.Body12 | Dec 18, 2007 |
ALL KINDS OF MYSTORIES BUT THERE ALL GREAT ( )
  Loveisabattlefield80 | May 11, 2007 |

1] The Secret of the Old Clock; [2] The Hidden Staircase; [3] The Bungalow Mystery; [4] The Mystery at Lilac Inn; [5] The Secret of Shadow Ranch; [6]The Secret of Red Gate Farm

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,741,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible