Demons of Time: A Time Travel, Science…

Demons of Time: A Time Travel, Science Fiction Fantasy (Time Travelers… (edition 2019)

by Varun Sayal (Author)

422,837,292 (4.5)None
Member:Varun.Sayal
Title:Demons of Time: A Time Travel, Science Fiction Fantasy (Time Travelers Book 1)
Authors:Varun Sayal (Author)
Info:(2019), 180 pages

Demons of Time: Race to the 7th Sunset (Time Travelers #1) by Varun Sayal

First of all thanks to Varun for providing me a ecopy for a honest review. This book is about time demons who can travel from present to past or future taking a human body present in the location. This is the gist that this story depends on. This story is about Tej who is a time demon but does not know himself till a guru tells him about it. He seeks revenge from other time demon. Guru righu helps him in avenging the time demon Kumbh. This story runs in present which is 3047 BC and it move ons to the past around 500 years back and then to the future in 2024AD. Author has beautifully provided description for all three ages. Already received the 2nd book and will be star reading soon. Overall it's a very good goodread... ( )
  ShriVenne | May 14, 2020 |
**** SPOILER ALERT ****
In "Demons Of Time" Sayal delivers a balanced story packed with both plenty of action and plenty of twists and turns along the way.
The author does a really superb job of world building and character development as we, the reader, follow Tej's adventures backward and forward in time.
I was really surprised by the plot twists that Sayal put in near the end of the book.
Q: Can Tej gain his revenge and still retain his own humanity?
A: Get this book and find out for yourself.
In the interest of transparency: I was given a free review copy of this book and I am voluntarily sharing this review.
It is my own honest opinion. ( )
  WayneK9DI | Dec 14, 2019 |

Varun Sayal is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,595,203 books! | Top bar: Always visible