God's Wild Herbs : Identifying and Using 121 Plants Found in the Wild

by Dennis Ellingson

2None4,594,572NoneNone
This full-color field guide is a companion volume to "God's Healing Herbs" which has brought healthful information and inspiration to thousands of gardeners and health-conscious readers. Now "God's Wild Herbs" takes us out of our cultivated gardens and into the wilds of forest, pasture, pond and meadow. Like fishing and hunting, the ability to go out and search for, find, and rightly use wild edible and medicinal plants gives the forager a certain confidence and satisfaction. The author's premise is that creator God has provided all things for our good. We can even get to know our creator better through the good things he has given. This book, fully illustrated with color photos, will help the reader get started on the foraging path. And it will provide inspiration on the journey.… (more)
Recently added bykhkeeler, Rvcaywood

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,115,649 books! | Top bar: Always visible