Honeymoon Rebound by Eddie Cleveland

Honeymoon Rebound (edition 2020)

by Eddie Cleveland (Author)

213,920,912 (4)None
Tags:Menage Romance

Honeymoon Rebound by Eddie Cleveland

Recently added bytreehousereader

No tags.

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: Imagine it's your wedding day...
The flowers? Even more beautiful than you dreamed.
Your hair? Swept up, you look classy. Like an old-Hollywood movie star.
All eyes are on you.
Everything is perfect.
Except for one minor detail... you know your fiance? The groom? Your husband-to-be? Yeah, he's a no show.
Jilted bride. That's what they call a woman left at the altar, right? Jilted. That's not how I'm going down in history. To hell with my jackass ex-fiance and to hell with crying in my flowers. I'm taking that ten day honeymoon in Hawaii, thank you very much. At least I'll get a great tan while I go cry it out.
However, Hawaii has other plans for me. In my wildest dreams, I never imagined this trip would unleash a wild side to me.
It starts with yoga, where I get some one on one attention from the drop dead sexy instructor. With his wheat colored hair, blue eyes and dimples he's got me all hot and bothered and agreeing to a date.
Then, the very next day, I meet this dark haired, gray-eyed, intense surfer guy who gave me a private lesson. He's irresistible, I admit it, I'm under his spell. Like you'd say no to a date with him? I don't think so.
I've never done anything like this before, but I'm loving my naughty little secret. Everything goes great until... they find out about each other. But to my surprise, they aren't jealous. In fact, they both want me, together... at the same time.
The one thing I've learned from my honeymoon rebound is: contrary to the saying, the best way to get over a man is to get under two.
Honeymoon Rebound is a fun novel about a jilted bride and the two men she meets. The two men who need to have her so badly that they'll even share. ( )
  treehousereader | Jan 14, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,638,410 books! | Top bar: Always visible