Pressure Points

by Larry Brooks

"The game is a weeklong retreat. It's located in a remote region of northern California. It's designed to build teamwork, establish trust, and increase awareness. The players are three ambitious executives--one woman and two men, each prepared to put his physical, mental, and moral limits to the test. They never dreamed how far they could go. The rules are simple. First you run. Then you hide. Don't appear weak, don't admit to the fear, and don't react to the pain. The prize is staying alive. Let the game begin"--… (more)

I'm not sure why I waited so long to read this second of Larry Brooks' books. I liked his first one and ditto for this one. If you've ever been on one of those corporate touchy feely seminars to learn teamwork, etc., then you know how creepy just that situation is. Put really creepy people in the mix and you have a good thriller and that's this one. ( )
  susandennis | Jun 5, 2020 |
Loved it!
It took me some time to get into it because I was still in the "spiritual reading" frame of mind but after a few weeks I finally came around and then I couldn't put it down. LOVED IT! ( )
  Adrianne_p | Jan 19, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,358,820 books! | Top bar: Always visible