If I Had a Sleepy Sloth

by Gabby Dawnay

612,284,305NoneNone
As read by David Schwimmer on CBeebies Bedtime Story, now available as a board book. In this charming trip of the imagination, a little girl delights in experiencing life at a slower pace as she shares her day with a sleepy sloth who moves so slowly, moss grows in his fur! This sloth may be sleepy but it's a champion on the jungle gym, thanks to its super gripping skills. And climbing trees has never been so easy! But the little girl's hairdresser is less than impressed to find not just moss but also moths in its fur - and by the time our sleepy sloth has finished its morning walk, the day is almost done. Through rollicking rhymes and bold, graphic illustrations, If I had a sleepy sloth imagines the positives and negatives of having a sloth for a pet and provides a welcome alternative to the fast pace of modern life by creating the time for readers to simply b-r-e-a-t-h-e.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,758,443 books! | Top bar: Always visible