The Serpent and the Serpent Slayer (Short Studies in Biblical Theology)

by Andrew David Naselli

80None336,986 (3)None
"The author traces the theme of serpent, dragon, and dragon slayer through the Bible from the garden to the new heaven, helping readers experience the unity of the Scriptures"--

No reviews
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and he shall bruise his heel.

GENESIS 3:15
To my daughter Kara,
who loves serpent-slaying stories
that echo the greatest story
[Series Preface] Most of us tend to pproach the Bible early on in our Christian lives as a vast, cavernous, and largely impentrable book.
[Preface] This book is a biblical theology of snakes and dragons--especially "the" serpent.
Who doesn't love a good dragon-slaying story?

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,888,058 books! | Top bar: Always visible