Analogue Network Security: Time, Broken…

by Winn Schwartau (Author)

4None2,953,128NoneNone
Imagine if network security had no 0s and no 1s. That Digital was not Binary.Imagine, instead, that network security has no absolutes but applies in a Continua.Imagine if we added dynamic analogue functionality to security processes.Imagine if we used OODA and feedback and feedforward loops as core security concepts.Imagine if we added the word `Time┬┐ to every question and every answer when discussing security.Imagine we can actually employ Negative Time.Imagine if we added new OOB functionality to TCP/IP rather than redesign fundamental communications protocols.Imagine. Just imagine how our views of security would suddenly change, and new answers, approaches and models appeared just because we looked at security through an analogue prism. This is a new conceptual model of security.… (more)
Member:karlmelrose
Title:Analogue Network Security: Time, Broken Stuff, Engineering, Systems, My Audio Career, and Other Musings on Six Decades of Thinking about It All
Authors:Winn Schwartau (Author)
Info:SchwartauHaus (2018), Edition: 1st, 392 pages

Work Information

Analogue Network Security: Time, Broken Stuff, Engineering, Systems, My Audio Career, and Other Musings on Six Decades of Thinking about It All by Winn Schwartau

No reviews

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,015,677 books! | Top bar: Always visible