dismiss

A People Chosen - Bible Study Book:…

by Karen Engle (Author)

115,871,172 (5)None
Member:Harley0326
Title:A People Chosen - Bible Study Book: God's Purpose and Plan for Israel and the Nations
Authors:Karen Engle (Author)
Info:East Gate Editing (2017), 232 pages
Rating:*****

A People Chosen - Bible Study Book: God's Purpose and Plan for Israel and the Nations by Karen Engle

Recently added byHarley0326

No tags.

During this trying time we are going through right now, I eagerly look for books, Devotionals and Bible Studies to soak up the Word. This particular study is definitely one I am enjoying. I love the way it is set up and the many scriptures the author includes. This is not a study to rush through, but to slow down and absorb the beauty of God and His wisdom. I have not finished it because I am taking my time to get everything I can out of the book.

I encourage everyone to do the assignments and absorb the richness of scriptures. The author has done a remarkable job of researching the topics and using scripture to show exactly what God has designed for us. I have always been a bit curious about prophecy and really enjoyed how the author tackles the subject. God has made many promises to Israel and have seen some already fulfilled. The study gives us an in-depth look at Israel and the Jewish people that had me scrambling to learn more. I really enjoyed the Lesson Two which goes into detail about the history of Israel and what the Jewish people have gone through over the years. It is not an easy lesson to read, but does give a clear picture of what they have endured.

There is much to learn in this study and is written in a way that everyone can follow. I love doing the assignments and have decided to take my time doing the study. I don’t think this is a book you want to rush through. Do it at your own pace and take a journey to discover what God has planned for His chosen people.

I received a copy of this book from Celebrate Lit. The review is my own opinion. ( )
  Harley0326 | Mar 26, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 143,752,059 books! | Top bar: Always visible