Heartstopper #4: A Graphic Novel (4) by…

Heartstopper #4: A Graphic Novel (4) (edition 2022)

by Alice Oseman (Author)

Series: Heartstopper (4)

The fourth volume in the wonderfully sweet Heartstopper series, featuring gorgeous two-color artwork! Soon to be streaming on Netflix! Charlie and Nick's relationship has been going really well, and Charlie thinks he's ready to say those three little words: I love you. Nick feels the same way, but he's got a lot on his mind -- especially the thought of coming out to his dad and the fact that Charlie might have an eating disorder. As a new school year begins, Charlie and Nick will have to learn what love really means.… (more)
Member:SandSing7
Title:Heartstopper #4: A Graphic Novel (4)
Authors:Alice Oseman (Author)
Info:Graphix (2022), 384 pages

Work Information

Heartstopper: Volume 4 by Alice Oseman

I don't usually cry reading but I cried with this. Charlie's journey is beautiful and important and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Devastatingly Appealing. ( )
  mpturra | Sep 19, 2022 |
i wasn't sure about this in the previous volume, but i really love the way she handles charlie's eating disorder and how she doesn't claim that love can "fix" him. nick is there, being as supportive as he can, but they all know that that isn't enough. in fact, they show that by the end, the two are stronger together because they have other friends, other interests, other things besides each other. it's so well done and such a beautiful way to hold anyone reading who may be experiencing any mental health issue.

nick's mum is so wonderfully supportive. i love her. she especially has a hard road because nick's brother david is such an asshole, and i'm sure she doesn't want to be forced to choose between her children. she handles it really well and she is such a good support. i wish every queer kid had a mom like nick's. ( )
  overlycriticalelisa | Aug 7, 2022 |
Taking a turn for a bit darker themes, the focus on this volume is Charlie and Nick coping with Charlie's eating disorder taking a turn for the worse. ( )
  queen_ypolita | Jul 10, 2022 |
So new discovery, I can only read her comics/story of Nick and Charlie while alone. Because when I was reading this the number of times I screamed is honestly insane. This book really made my heart hurt so much. I love these characters so much that I will commit arson if anything ever happens to them. This volume contains/talks a lot about mental health which I feel is something that is super important, though it did hurt to read about my sweet babies dealing with these issues. But I love how Alice portrayed these very real issues that need to be talked about. I also found out the next volume is the last one with these characters so yeah I'm not doing okay but it's fine... ( )
  mythical_library | Jun 14, 2022 |
3.999999999999999999999 stars for tori and 0.000000000000000000001 stars for plot ( )
  chlsvnr | Jun 13, 2022 |
August 10th
Is it too soon to tell Nick??
Nick . . . I love you. Um -- I mean -- I'm in love with you. I . . . just wanted you to know.
Contents: Chapter 5. Love -- Chapter 6. Journey -- Firsts: A Heartstopper Mini-comic -- cast of characters -- the.xu.tao -- Mental Health Resources -- Author's Note

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,069,390 books! | Top bar: Always visible