Stoicism: A Simple, Concise and Complete Introduction to Stoicism

by Adam Johnson

1None7,775,554NoneNone
Are you someone who suffers from anxiety or fear?Would you like to be able to be more stoic, to help you when times get tough?We can all suffer moments of crisis in our lives and wish that we were stronger and better able to deal with them. And with Stoicism, you will find a book which will help to free you of the negative emotions which suffocate you and help you to live a happier and freer life.Inside these pages, you will find plenty of tips and advice to help you, including:* Learning about stoic ethics* What causes fear, worry and anxiety* Analyze situations calmly* Mental exercises to assist you when dealing with problems* How to change your attitude and become happier* And much more...Even though stoicism has its roots in ancient Greece, it still has relevance in the modern world of today. By following the principles in this book, you will be able to release yourself from the prison of fear and anxiety and build a much better, calmer life.Get a copy of Stoicism today and see how it could change your life!… (more)
Recently added byPlato64
C2 (1) philosophy (1) stoicism (1)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,381,664 books! | Top bar: Always visible