Waiting on a Cowboy

by Jennifer Ryan

Series: McGrath (1)

I enjoyed this suspenseful romance. I bought this at a local store and I voluntarily chose to review it. I've given it a 4.5* rating. Because of the sexual and violent content, this is not for the under 18 readers. This certainly gripped me from the beginning and I had a hard time putting it down to get some sleep. There was a lot of action to keep moving this on. Could the bad guy get away with murder? Need to read to find out. ( )
  NancyLuebke | Sep 13, 2020 |
So we meet Tate and Liz who are besti'es since young children, yet Liz in love with Tate and would like more and even although Tate may feel the same he will stay in the friend zone. Liz realizes it is time to move on and finds Clint a nice guy, or is he? Unexpectedly Clint turns into an abusive jerk an Tate is going to protect Liz while finally realize that he loves Liz. Clint goes nuts, he is a stalker, violent, and doesn't understand when woman say no.

rcvd an ARC at no cost to author...(netgalley) voluntarily reviewed with my own thoughts and opinions.
1 like ( )
  NelisPelusa | Jun 9, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,167,903 books! | Top bar: Always visible