Your Dad Will Do (2020)

by Katee Robert

Series: A Touch of Taboo (1)

Wow this was legit start to finish sex which was actually kind of fascinating as I’m trying to figure out the percentage of sex to not and their mini journey to HEA. Still, it was a fun and well-written read; I just probably need more story right now. ( )
  spinsterrevival | Dec 16, 2021 |
This was just 22 chapters of erotica with only the barest bones of a plot and it was fantastic. ( )
  AKBouterse | Oct 14, 2021 |
'Your Dad Will Do' is the second book I read by Katee Robert. It is also the second book from my Meet & Greet challenge. It is a super hot book from the first page until the last time.
Katee has this magical writing style that sucks you in and makes you fall in love with the characters so quickly, and Your Dad Will Do is no exception to that rule.
There is not anything like as much plot and character development as her other books, but you connect with Shane and Lily, and it's a perfect bite-sized piece of naughtiness.
I have the second book of the series that I will try to read it soon. ( )
  AvigailRGRIL | Feb 2, 2021 |
Katee Robert is an autobuy author for me at this point and when she announced this novella I was highly anticipating it, for obvious reasons. It blew me away. Absolutely fantastic. If you like age gaps forbidden romances with a DDLG kink, pick! this! up! now! ( )
  primordialnyx | Jun 24, 2020 |
Katee Robert is a treasure an I will protect her with my life ( )
  Alevis | May 17, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,381,556 books! | Top bar: Always visible