Junie B. Jones's Fifth Boxed Set Ever! (Books 17-20)

by Barbara Park

Other authors: Denise Brunkus (Illustrator), Lana Quintal (Reader)

Series: Junie B. Jones (Omnibus 17-20)

Read by Lana Quintalapprox. 3 hours2 cassettes Junie B. is back, and she's headed for the first grade with four more fun-filled stories in one audiobook collection. This collection includes: Junie B. Jones Is a Graduation Girl #17Junie B., First Grader (at last!) #18Junie B., First Grader: Boss of Lunch #19Junie B., First Grader: Toothless Wonder #20… (more)

Four more entertaining stories in the Junie B. Jones series. I particularly liked these four stories because of what Junie learns about friendship. Her best friend, Herbert, stood by her no matter what happened and Junie seemed to understand and appreciate that. I enjoyed seeing the growth in her. Must be the first grade teacher popping up in me. Yes, I've taught a few Junie's in my career and I enjoyed every minute of them (okay most of the minutes). ( )
  jguidry | May 31, 2016 |
This series of books allows 1st graders who are ready to read chapter books with ease or a little parental support. The students can relate to the main character and enjoy the joy of reading at the same time.
  jf0528 | Jul 10, 2009 |

Barbara Parkprimary authorall editionscalculated
Brunkus, DeniseIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Quintal, LanaReadersecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,818,650 books! | Top bar: Always visible