Nadiya Bakes: Includes all the delicious…

Nadiya Bakes: Includes all the delicious recipes from the BBC2 TV series (original 2020; edition 2020)

by Nadiya Hussain (Author)

"The host of the beloved Netflix series Time to Eat and Nadiya Bakes and winner of The Great British Baking Show returns to her true love, baking, with more than 100 delicious, Americanized recipes for sweet treats. When Nadiya Hussain, the UK's "national treasure," began cooking, she headed straight to the oven--which, in her home, wasn't used for baking, but rather for storing frying pans! One day, her new husband asked her to bake him a cake and then... she was hooked! Baking soon became a part of her daily life. In her newest cookbook, based on her Netflix show and BBC series Nadiya Bakes, Nadiya shares more than 100 simple and achievable recipes for cakes, cookies, breads, tarts, and puddings that will become staples in your home. From Raspberry Amaretti Biscuits and Key Lime Cupcakes to Cheat's Sourdough and Spiced Squash Strudel, Nadiya has created an ultimate baking resource for just about every baked good that will entice beginner bakers and experienced pastry makers alike"--… (more)
Member:elhthobbies
Title:Nadiya Bakes: Includes all the delicious recipes from the BBC2 TV series
Authors:Nadiya Hussain (Author)
Info:Michael Joseph (2020), 256 pages

Work Information

Nadiya Bakes: Over 100 Must-Try Recipes for Breads, Cakes, Biscuits, Pies, and More: A Baking Book by Nadiya Hussain (2020)

Why yes I do READ cookbooks! I love all the little notes and descriptions cookbook writers add at the beginning of their recipes. I first fell in love with Nadiya's bubbly personality on The Great British Baking show. Her two short series on Netflix are awesome, especially the series of the same title..."Nadiya Bakes". When I watched it several months ago I would go looking for the recipes online and only find them listed in British measurements which don't convert to American measurements as easy as I would have liked. Baking being one of those things that you can't just "wing it" with your measurements I was afraid nothing would turn out right if I tried to convert it and not have it just right. Then I found the book!!! All the recipes give BOTH forms of measurement, and the recipe notes read like your sitting having a cup of chai in Nadiya's kitchen while she lets you watch her bake something yummy!! I will now be going back to re-watch the series and then make these recipes myself! YAY! ( )
  Jen-Lynn | Aug 1, 2022 |

Nadiya Hussainprimary authorall editionscalculated
Terry, ChrisPhotographersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Abdal
If you didn't eat cake, who would I bake cake for?
This cake was always going to be for you.
As first loves go, I have many.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,782,555 books! | Top bar: Always visible