Economists Can Be Bad for Your Health:…

by George P. Brockway

6None2,159,991NoneNone
Impersonal forces do not make economic decisions: we do. And what we decide not only determines our society's material well-being but also reflects ethical choices. George P. Brockway's clear, down-to-earth explanations show us how economics works and what the important issues are.
Member:sfpirg
Title:Economists Can Be Bad for Your Health: Second Thoughts on the Dismal Science
Authors:George P. Brockway
Info:W. W. Norton & Company (1996), Edition: New Ed, Paperback, 160 pages
Tags:Economics

Economists Can Be Bad for Your Health: Second Thoughts on the Dismal Science by George P. Brockway

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

W.W. Norton

2 editions of this book were published by W.W. Norton.

Editions: 0393315061, 039303884X

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,468,241 books! | Top bar: Always visible