Spy x Family, Vol. 3 by Tatsuya Endo

Spy x Family, Vol. 3 (original 2019; edition 2020)

by Tatsuya Endo (Author)

Series: Spy × Family (3)

Member:ozsa
Title:Spy x Family, Vol. 3
Authors:Tatsuya Endo (Author)
Info:VIZ Media: SHONEN JUMP (2020), 200 pages

Spy × Family, Vol. 3 by Tatsuya Endō (2019)

Recently added bymsevans, private library, damnnicks, justreign, catinthesun, ozsa, KagenoKami, lalithegreat, lizzy50usa

After an amusing visit from Yor's brother, Loid wonders if he should be putting much trust Yor and decides to put her to the test. Meanwhile daughter Anya puts her telepathy to use in a dynamic game of dodgeball. It's all fun, but I'm starting to wonder exactly how many volumes this first mission is going to take. The last few pages seem to imply we're still in the phase of introducing core characters.

Thank goodness for another brief side adventure in the back of the book. ( )
  villemezbrown | Feb 27, 2021 |
Ugh, why do some mangas love a dude with a sister complex? After like age 6, that changes from over-protectiveness to pure weirdness. Yo, Yuri, it ain’t bout to be you. Get out the way for a real man!

STILL, I’m enjoying this series. It’s still fresh and crispy like a bag of chips. I adore little Anya (and Damian) too! The art style is so clean and sleek. The extra chapter was a bunch of fun.

3.5 ( )
  DestDest | Jan 20, 2021 |
I received this e-book ARC of Spy × Family, volume 3 by
Tatsuya Endo through Net Galley from VIZ Media in exchange for a truthful review.

The manga of the Forger family and their mission, Operation Strix, continues: secret agent dad Loid aka Twilight, his mind-reading first-grade adopted daughter, Anya, and his assassin wife, Yor aka Thorn Princess.
Yor's secret police younger brother, "Uncle" Yuri, makes an appearance as well.

None of them know each other's secret and it amount to a whole lot of fun while they try to forge some real family relationships as their cover! ( )
  deslivres5 | Dec 20, 2020 |

Tatsuya Endōprimary authorall editionscalculated
Loe, CaseyTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,377,257 books! | Top bar: Always visible