The Brightest Night (Origin Series, 3) by…

The Brightest Night (Origin Series, 3) (edition 2020)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Author)

Member:BrittneySalazar
Title:The Brightest Night (Origin Series, 3)
Authors:Jennifer L. Armentrout (Author)
Info:Tor Teen (2020), 512 pages

The Brightest Night by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Narration 5 stars
Favorite Author
I have to start at the end. ARGUH !!!! Yes, that was my final word. Yes, the ending was monstrous and left me gasping, sputtering and angry. I might have been a bit emotional. Don't judge, just wait til you read it, you’ll see.
The story was a rollercoaster ride, moments of climbing to something just out of reach then, shifting away squeeing around a ship turn, then an unexpected drop, to the slow steady climb again to the top, then on to drop off a cliff ! I really loved the ride but was not always loving it. I just don’t like one of the characters.
Evie aka Nadia, I really have to try to like her. She is such an immature snowflake, still. She has been through so seriously hard moments, lived a hard life and still acts like a preteen. Oh stop hatting, I know she forgot most of her before, that’s no excuse. How can one live through that kind of act crazy and still act childish ?
Luke I like Luke, I don’t get why he’s’ so nutters in love. Oh he loves beyond a sane level There is something else there, perhaps that is the excessive draw to Evie ? He’s the perfect guy, powerful, hot, body-licious, funny, smart, attentive, and he likes lamas. Why are they never like this in real life ? I want better for him than this immature Evie. There is still at least one more book.
The rest of the characters really fit well into the story adding to the depth of the story. There were backstabbers, sneaky liars, birthing mothers, protective friends and more. I enjoy Grayson, and the time I got to spend with him. I want him. to get his story.
Well the next book isn’t out yet and I’m sitting here fretting over that ending but I have to wait. I did learn to like Evie, still not her biggest fan but she kind of won me over. Thank you Ms. Armentrout, for another winning read.

I received a copy of the audiobook from the publisher for an honest review ( )
  TheYodamom | Nov 1, 2020 |
there must be a special place in hell for people who change the covers in the middle of a series.
  primordialnyx | Jun 24, 2020 |

Jennifer L. Armentroutprimary authorall editionscalculated
Mazzella di Bosco, DanielleCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,222,026 books! | Top bar: Always visible