Fortuity: A Standalone Contemporary Romance…

Fortuity: A Standalone Contemporary Romance (The Transcend Series) (edition 2020)

by Jewel E. Ann (Author)

1011,552,111 (3.63)None
Member:jenniferlhewitt
Title:Fortuity: A Standalone Contemporary Romance (The Transcend Series)
Authors:Jewel E. Ann (Author)
Info:Jewel E. Ann (2020), 412 pages

Work Information

Fortuity: A Standalone Contemporary Romance (The Transcend Series) by Jewel E. Ann

A very much needed conclusion to this wonderful series. Transcend and Epoch were one of my absolute favorites duets ever and it made me approach to this author and made me cry and laugh and feel so much. But there was something missing. I needed Nate to have his HEA too. It felt unresolved, like a piece of my heart didn't come back to me and stayed in a place somewhere.

I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of this book in the first quarter, I wasn't sure this was going to live up to the series but I was wrong. It gave me the same old feelings, happiness and heartbreak. Sadness and grief, but also love and beginnings.

Gracelyn and Nate truly belonged together, and with them so did Morgan and Gabe. I loved this found family so much and they deserve to live happily ever after.

I adored the Swayze's cameo. It made me smile and I loved the mention of her and Griff and their daughters. I also smiled at the use of the other books titles in Nate's book.

It was just a wholesome story. Something I absolutely needed to get out of a reading slump, and this series will stay between my all time favorites for life. ( )
  primordialnyx | Jun 24, 2020 |

Jewel E. Ann is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,139,779 books! | Top bar: Always visible