The Hunger Games / Catching Fire / Mockingjay / The Ballad of Songbirds…

by Suzanne Collins

341610,024 (4)None
This beautiful hardcover box set includes all three books in Suzanne Collins's internationally bestselling Hunger Games trilogy together with The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes.In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV...And the odds are against all who play. With all four of Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games novels in one box set, you can step into the world of Panem with the 10th annual Hunger Games, and continue all the way to the electrifying conclusion.… (more)

I absolutely loved this series. I have read it twice now and every time I have been able to finish each book in one day. It's one of those series that grabs you and just doesn't let go and when you're done you can't help but wish for more. Suzanne Collins has given us a beautiful story. I know there will come a time that i will probably read this series again and i'm sure that time will be no different.

The world that this book takes place in is so much like our own, that it makes it believable that something like this could happen. I think one of the reasons it takes hold of so many of us is that we all at some point in time have had a conversation about something like this happening to us. It definitely makes me wonder what it would be like if we found our country in a similar situation. What would it take for us all to come together and fix what has been broken. This series is a wonderful series.

There are many other reasons to read this series. It truly is remarkable. It is imaginative, adventurous, climatic and will keep you on the edge of your seats.

Although it's written for the young readers genre there is something here for everyone.
  jacashjoh | Jun 8, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,721,814 books! | Top bar: Always visible