Russkie skazki. Russian Fairy Tales.…

by Svetlana Bagdasaryan (Author)

313,525,086 (4)None
Member:LordAvien
Title:Russkie skazki. Russian Fairy Tales. Bilingual Book in Russian and English: Dual Language Russian Folk Tales for Kids (Russian-English Edition) (Russian and English Edition)
Authors:Svetlana Bagdasaryan (Author)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2017), Edition: Bilingual, Large Print, 64 pages

Work Information

Russkie skazki. Russian Fairy Tales. Bilingual Book in Russian and English: Dual Language Russian Folk Tales for Kids (Russian-English Edition) by Svetlana Bagdasaryan

Recently added byLordAvien, LynnK., laceforcats

This book contains five short fairy tales. The Russian is on the left page and English is on the right.

I have only been learning Russian for a month and a half, but I understood some basic sentences.

The stories are short enough, ranging from 5 to 7 pages, that you can easily go back and read them again when your vocabulary has grown. Since these are folk/fairy tales there are a lot of repeated sentences and phrases so it's ideal for learning. The sentences are also fairly simple because it's aimed towards children.

My only complaint is that sometimes it's difficult to find the equivalent sentence on the Russian side because of the spacing. I'm not a fan of writing in books, but I think a highlighter may be useful in this regard. ( )
  LynnK. | Aug 4, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,142,834 books! | Top bar: Always visible