True Feelings: An MC Romance (Inked Book 3)

by Vanessa James

116,413,547 (4)None
Recently added byshyalwayz

This is Book Three in the Inked series.

Laney doesn't know how to feel about waking up alone again. She does know that she has some major decisions to make. But then she is kidnapped by the rival gang to bait Stephan to come to her rescue. Laney is not sure if he will because he keeps running. Will Stephan pull through for her?

Stephan is in way over his head in more ways than one. He has his gang that he needs to lead. Then there is Laney he is trying to protect her from himself. He is starting to have deep feelings for her which scares him. But the truth is about to come out when he has to rescue her from another gang. Will Laney stay with him now that she knows everything?

I liked this book. I could not put it down once I started reading it. The characters were well developed. The flow of the book was good. I can't wait to read the next book in this series. I recommend this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jun 19, 2020 |

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,174,022 books! | Top bar: Always visible