dismiss

The Great American Trivia Quiz Book: An…

The Great American Trivia Quiz Book: An All-American Trivia Book to Test… (edition 2020)

by Bill O'Neill (Author)

323,159,035 (5)None
Member:lovereading12345
Title:The Great American Trivia Quiz Book: An All-American Trivia Book to Test Your General Knowledge!
Authors:Bill O'Neill (Author)
Info:LAK Publishing (2020), 156 pages
Rating:*****

The Great American Trivia Quiz Book by Bill O'Neill

No tags.

I received a PDF.file copy of this book from the author through a giveaway he had on LibraryThing, and the following is my honest opinion.

Given the times we’re living in, especially with the COVID-19 virus still affecting a great deal of us still staying/working at home with no places to go to see or eat, I found this book to be great for many reasons.

For starters, the book creates a marvelous opportunity for individuals to get together and test each other’s knowledge of American history.

As for myself, having been an A+ student in history, especially American history, back in my high school days [over 50 years ago], I loved seeing how much of the history I’d learned I still can remember. Surprisingly, I’ve remembered a great deal and would give myself a B+.

For having given his readers, especially myself, an opportunity to test our knowledge of American history, either in a group or individually, I’ve given the author, Mr. O’Neill, 5 STARS for his endeavor here. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Jun 30, 2020 |
I love this book it is very informative. Such a great time Reading The Great American Trivia Quiz Book: An All-American Trivia Book to Test Your General Knowledge! by Bill O’ Neill. It’s a great conversation starting game with family and friends. Buy it now and you will absolutely love this book. ( )
  lovereading12345 | Jun 30, 2020 |
I quite love trivia and received this as an e-book for review.

I found that some trivia pieces could have had some extra information. There were a few tidbits that I had to google to find out more and felt like it could have benefited from pictures or citations.

Overall it was decent.

I love this book The Great American Trivia Quiz Book: An All-American Trivia Book to Test Your General Knowledge! by Bill O’ Neill. It is very informative book. It’s a great conversation starting game with family and friends. You will absolutely love this book.
added by lovereading12345 | editLibrary Thing, Lovetoread (Jun 29, 2020)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Bill O'Neill's book The Great American Trivia Quiz Book was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,889,750 books! | Top bar: Always visible