Have You Filled a Bucket Today? A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids

by Carol McCloud

Other authors: David Messing (Illustrator)

Series: Bucketfilling Books

1,443539,333 (4.42)None
Through sweet, simple prose and vivid illustrations, this book encourages positive behavior as children see how very easy and rewarding it is to express kindness, appreciation, and love on a daily basis.

The concept of bucket filling is an effective metaphor for encouraging kind and considerate behavior and for teaching the benefits of positive relationships. ( )
  NMiller22 | Aug 4, 2019 |
This book takes children on a journey of how our actions have an impact on those around us each and every day. The bright illustrations vividly show how we can build each other up or pull each other down. This is a great book to help children understand kindness and appreciating what others do for them on a daily basis. ( )
  nicolehalbur | Jan 16, 2019 |
For didacticism, it could have been worse. Or Godly. "You filled my bucket!" has been said a few times. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
This book is a great little motivator for children to remember some basic strategies to make themselves, and those around them, feel good everyday. Even as a college student it feels refreshing to be reminded of what little things can be done to make people feel happy or fulfilled. ( )
  CaputoJohn | Aug 22, 2018 |
summary: This book encourages children to be kind and demonstrate positivity towards people so that you feel better about yourself in turn.
review: I loved this book and I think it's a great idea to read something like this to every child, any age, so that they have something to look back onto and to reference back to when being kind towards others.
  dempseydee | Aug 21, 2018 |

Carol McCloudprimary authorall editionscalculated
Messing, DavidIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 154,517,989 books! | Top bar: Always visible