Are You Eating Candy without Me? by Draga…

Are You Eating Candy without Me? (edition 2020)

by Draga Jenny Malesevic (Author)

Member:Chibbaro
Title:Are You Eating Candy without Me?
Authors:Draga Jenny Malesevic (Author)
Info:Penguin Workshop (2020), Edition: Illustrated, 32 pages

Work Information

Are You Eating Candy without Me? by Draga Jenny Malesevic

We always have so much fun with you, the children say; but what do you do all day long when we are not at home?

Do you follow all the rules? Do you give advice or tell other people what to do?

Or do you go to fancy parties? Do you climb trees? Do you dress up in costumes to pretend that you’re in a play? Maybe you jump on trampolines. But . . .

ARE YOU EATING CANDY WITHOUT ME?!?!?

=========

Both young readers and adults will find this laugh-out-loud story tickles their funny bones even as it addresses a question young children might have asked. Preschool and kindergarten children, ages three through six, are the targeted audience for this delightful book.

Zany, colorful illustrations, a whimsical tale, and a sweet ending all work together to make this a story young readers are sure to ask to hear again and again. The large print encourages young readers to follow along and read together with the adult.

Highly recommended. ( )
  jfe16 | Dec 31, 2021 |
Are You eating candy without me? by Draga Jenny Malesevic
Children's story about when the kids are together, away from their parents they wonder what they are doing without them there.
So funny and no we aren't eating candy, too many chores to do, LOL
  jbarr5 | Jun 23, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,318,704 books! | Top bar: Always visible