Demon Diary Vol. 6 (2000)

by Kara Lim

Series: Demon Diary (6)

When Chris was a child, his village was attacked by an insane demon horde. In the siege, the god Rased spared the young boy and buried his memories of the devastation.

The spirit of Raenef IV has returned and charges Chris with the duty of battling the evil Raenef V in an attempt to reconcile to two halves of his personality. Unfortunately it soon becomes clear that the spirit of the former Raenef isn't as altruistic as he has let on and Eclipse must make a choice between his former master and the cuter, cuddlier current demon lord.

This is certainly a drama that just doesn't take itself too seriously. Just when things get too serious...we have a panel with floating kitties. I continue to enjoy both the plot line and the artwork. Although there isn't much to the backgrounds, it is the characters that I really enjoy (along with those floaty kitties). I continue to enjoy the relationship between Eclipse and Raenef. This manga left off in such a way that you really have to wonder just what will happen next. I'm looking forward to it! ( )
  Jenson_AKA_DL | Aug 13, 2009 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,223,070 books! | Top bar: Always visible