HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Ty's Travels: Zip, Zoom! (My First I Can Read)

by Kelly Starling Lyons

Ty can't wait to ride his brand-new scooter at the park. Other kids zip and zoom by like race cars, but all Ty can do is wobble! Ty wants to give up, but a new friend helps Ty give it another try. Celebrate imagination and the power of persistence in Ty's Travels: Zip, Zoom! by the acclaimed author and illustrator team Kelly Starling Lyons and Nina Mata.  With simple, rhythmic text and joyful, bright art, this Guided Reading Level I and My First series I Can Read is perfect for shared reading with a child. … (more)

Ty is excited to try his new scooter, but he doesn't go zipping and zooming around quite as quickly as he planned. When he's on the verge of giving up, a girl named Ari offers a hand. ( )
  JennyArch | Dec 20, 2020 |

Kelly Starling Lyons is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,975,033 books! | Top bar: Always visible