Goodbye, Orchid by Carol Van Den Hende

Goodbye, Orchid (edition 2020)

by Carol Van Den Hende (Author)

612,159,279 (4)None
Member:CarolVanDenHende
Title:Goodbye, Orchid
Authors:Carol Van Den Hende (Author)
Info:Koehler Books (2020), 280 pages

Goodbye, Orchid: To Love Her, He Had To Leave Her by Carol Van Den Hende

I picked up this book and read it almost in one sitting. I was drawn to Phoenix and Orchid. Although, I do feel like Phoenix did not give Orchid a fair chance in the beginning. As the author says; Phoenix and Orchid did get their happy ending but they really had to work at it. They just needed time.

However, I did understand where Phoenix was coming from due to the tragic accident that he endured. He was bitter and thought that his life was over. Yet, he learned that just because you have a disability does not mean that that you can't still "live". Live for family, live for friends, live for loved ones, and very importantly...live for yourself.

This book does not read like a debut novel. I can't wait to see what author, Carol VanDenHende writes next. ( )
  Cherylk | Oct 1, 2020 |

Carol Van Den Hende is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,424,565 books! | Top bar: Always visible