ENDLESS: A Less Than Zero Rockstar Romance:…

ENDLESS: A Less Than Zero Rockstar Romance: Book 1: Ty & Zoey (edition 2020)

by Kaylene Winter (Author)

Series: Less Than Zero (1)

1711,249,631 (3.5)None
Member:camoriarty13
Title:ENDLESS: A Less Than Zero Rockstar Romance: Book 1: Ty & Zoey
Authors:Kaylene Winter (Author)
Info:Independently published (2020), 401 pages

Work Information

Endless by Kaylene Winter

ARC (1) famous (1) KUnl (1) meh (1) romantic (1) second chances (1) September 2020 (1) smut (1) to-read (8)

This is a second chance, rock and roll romance. That will take from the fresh glow of first love, heartbreaking decisions and their costs, and the real struggles of finding each other, healing and making a relationship work.

Zoey Pearson is this studious, shy girl, that blooms as her and Ty's relationship grows. She's smart, strong and courageous and would do anything for Ty, including giving him up for him to succeed, no matter the cost to herself.

Tyson Ranier grew up in an abusive situation and the band is his ticket to leave it all behind, until he meets Zoey. I love the shy, awkward, geek behind the bold lead singer. He's vulnerable and devoted and willing to do the work to fix his mistakes.

Zoey's decision to leave Ty almost ruins both of them, eight years later when they reunite, the love is there but the emotional pain is as well and they must not only navigate their hurts but being under heavy spotlight.

This story grabbed me and held me tight until the very last page. Winter takes you on an emotional roller coaster of love, betrayal, emotional struggles and healing before we get to their happily ever after. I felt their love, their passion, their pain and the rock and roll scenes made me feel like I was living it. This is the first book I've read by Kaylene Winter and I can't wait to read more.

I received a free copy of this book and I'm voluntarily leaving a review. If you like my reviews I hope you will follow my blog. https://wyldheartreads.wordpress.com/
  wyldheartreads | Dec 14, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 205,721,863 books! | Top bar: Always visible