All That Katy Did: 3 Volume Omnibus (1888)

by Susan Coolidge

Series: Katy Did (omnibus 1-3)

The adventures of twelve-year-old Katy, who always planned to do many wonderful things and in the end does something she'd never planned at all. And when Katy and her sister Clover are sent away to a dreaded boarding school, will it be as bad as they fear?

Contains What Katy Did, What Katy Did at School, and What Katy Did Next. I loved and re-read What Katy Did many times as a child. The Carr children could be silly, naughty and imaginative, and I must have identified with that!
  PollyMoore3 | Jan 13, 2018 |
Timeless classics that should need no introduction. I bought this edition in the Penn Bookshop to replace the one I've had on my shelf for years – this is unabridged, whereas my previous one, in particular the third book, was hacked to pieces. I do have one question, relating to geography – where is 'Burnet' supposedly located? It's so far away from not-Dartmouth that they can't get home for the holidays, but I'm not sure exactly where it would be. (Not, I think we can say for sure, in Canada, which, if I remember rightly, is where the incredibly bad TV movie that was made of it some years back set it. It also made the Carr family Irish, lost them at least one child, and did all sorts of weird things to Cousin Helen.) (Don't start me on Cousin Helen.) Also, books #2 and #3 would have been greatly improved by more about Rose Red and less about Katy, who was quite boring and saintly by that point. ( )
  phoebesmum | Mar 14, 2010 |
This set is either a boxed set of 3 volumes or 3 books in one volume.

Contents: What Katy Did, What Katy Did At School, What Katy Did Next.

**Individual books listed separately.
**Four (4) volume set listed separately

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,586,850 books! | Top bar: Always visible