I'm His Werewolf? (Seriously?, #6)

by Alice Cain

Series: Seriously? (Cain) (Book 6)

1None6,580,897NoneNone
Recently added byBookbee1

No reviews

Belongs to Series

Okay, so I didn't give the best first impression upon meeting the pack. Yeah, most werewolves are made accidentally, but biting a human friend of the pack alpha was not a great start.

It's kind of ironic that it's the same guy getting bitten—this time by a vampire—that sends my life into chaotic confusion. I've run into vampires before, but I have no idea why this particular one decided to track me down.

Worse still, now the guy is claiming I somehow belong to him, that I'm his betrothed, his fated mate. I've never met a paranormal being who believed such nonsense, but this seriously gorgeous, deliciously sexy vampire certainly does, and he's willing to try to prove it.

Seriously, how is this my life?

(And…when did I get so lucky?)

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,576,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible