The Archer's Cup

by S. D. Smith

Series: Green Ember Archer (Book 3), Green Ember (4.5)

Solid story. Joe and his friends banter and are more sarcastic than I’d like my own close friends to be with me, but maybe that’s how they deal with mortal peril. I liked the contrast between love and obsession and where the two could naturally lead to, probably a good lesson for young bucks and does to be aware of.

The end left me conflicted. The repentance of the wrongdoer seems genuine, but also awfully quickly come by, compared to the length of time the wrong attitudes/plans had been stored up, and the mercy seems to mostly be coming from Joe, not the offended party. I do appreciate that mercy was offered, but the offenses of treason and attempted murder are pretty egregious, it seems that some penalty beyond exile should have been put in place. ( )
  Annrosenzweig | Oct 15, 2021 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,982,409 books! | Top bar: Always visible