Savage Lands by Stacey Marie Brown

Savage Lands (edition 2020)

by Stacey Marie Brown (Author), Stacey Marie Brown (Author)

Series: Savage Lands (#1)

181978,442 (4.5)None
Member:zimmermk1
Title:Savage Lands
Authors:Stacey Marie Brown (Author)
Other authors:Stacey Marie Brown (Author)
Info:Independently published (2020), 423 pages
Collections:Wishlist

Savage Lands by Stacey Marie Brown

Stacey Marie Brown’s Savage Lands (Savage Lands #1) is a thrilling and creative new series. It is almost twenty years after the Fae Wars. Human Brexley Kovacs is imprisoned at Halalhaz, the House of Death, the Fae prison that no one ever returns from. There she is entered into a game that is a fight to the death.

I love Stacey Marie Brown’s books. I was excited about this new series. My parents were both born in Hungary, so I appreciated that the story took place there. SAVAGE LANDS is an incredible story. Brexley is a strong heroine. She was orphaned at and taken in by human leader, General Markos and his wife. She is trained to fight and used in political games. She is captured by the Fae and imprisoned at the ruthless Halalhaz. She endures terrible things. She is smart and intuitive. She meets the legendary Warwick Farkas, who adds a lot of interesting drama to the story.

SAVAGE LANDS is skillfully written and inventive. Followers of Stacey Marie Brown will love this book. I recommend this story to people who enjoy dark fantasies. I cannot wait for book two. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. ( )
  dlynch | Oct 19, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,218,437 books! | Top bar: Always visible