dismiss

Fatal Voyage (Temperance Brennan Novels…

Fatal Voyage (Temperance Brennan Novels (Paperback)) (original 2001; edition 2005)

by Kathy Reichs

Temperance Brennan hears that an Air TransSouth flight has gone down in the mountains of western North Carolina. As a forensic anthropologist she assists with body recovery and identification while searching to see if her daughter is among the victims.
Member:evareads
Title:Fatal Voyage (Temperance Brennan Novels (Paperback))
Authors:Kathy Reichs
Info:Pocket Star Books (2005), Mass Market Paperback
Tags:crime

Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs (2001)

English (55)  French (3)  Spanish (1)  All languages (59)
great read ( )
  MustangGuy | Jan 26, 2020 |
People are mean to Tempe and unfairly accuse her of sabotaging evidence. I didn't like that part. I did like the setting in the mountains of North Carolina. The local sheriff who is working the case is also a nice addition. This was an enjoyable read. ( )
  readingover50 | Jun 11, 2019 |
I am avid Kathy Reichs fan. Deja Dead & Fatal Voyage are my two of my favorites. ( )
  godmotherx5 | Apr 5, 2018 |
Another fantastic crime mystery novel! Love this series there is just no place reichs won't go with the storie gruesome maybe but I never get the sense that she's holding back or afraid to take her cast right to the edge ( )
  wendithegray | May 1, 2017 |
forensic anthropologist — good story — crashed airline —+ another set of cult murders?

Investigating a plane crash in the Smoky Mountains in North Carolina, forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan discovers in a most disturbing way that the evidence doesn't add up. Tripping over a coyote-chewed leg at the crash scene, she performs a little mental arithmetic and realizes that this victim wasn't on the plane.
  christinejoseph | Dec 23, 2016 |
Dedicated with button-bursting pride to:

Kerry Elisabeth Reichs, J.D., M.P.P., DUke University,

Courtney Anne Reichs, B.A., University of Georgia,

Brendan Christopher Reichs, B.A. (cum laude), Wake Forest University,

Yippee!!!
I stared at the woman flying through the trees.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 143,648,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible