My Brother's Roommate by Kendall Ryan

My Brother's Roommate (edition 2020)

by Kendall Ryan (Author)

Series: Frisky Business (2)

5None2,584,889 (3.5)None
There are a few things you should know about my brother's roommate.Wolfie Cox is . . . complicated. Terminally sexy, and more importantly, he has an impressive stick lodged so far up his ass, he's about as emotionally available as a chinchilla. Actually, that might be an insult to the chinchilla community.So, naturally, I want to ride him like a bicycle.He thinks I hate him. Mostly because I've led him to believe this. It's easier than admitting the alternative.And while Wolfie is about as soft and cuddly as a fork, I'm the opposite. A good girl. Reliable. Conscientious. Oh, and completely panicked about an upcoming work conference.Wolfie's usually allergic to altruism, so when my brother volun-tells him to help me out by escorting me to said conference where everyone else will have a plus-one . . . I say thanks, but no thanks. Surprisingly, Wolfie is unflinching about this. And that's the story about how I got stuck in a hotel with my brother's hot (grouchy) roommate.Thank you for coming to my TED talk.In all seriousness, this isn't a game to me, and hormones aside, I need to impress my boss this week so the promotion I've worked hard for doesn't get handed to his spineless nephew. But with Wolfie and me sharing a hotel bed, things get confusing quickly.… (more)
Member:ToniBenton
Title:My Brother's Roommate
Authors:Kendall Ryan (Author)
Info:Dream Press (2020), 338 pages

Work Information

My Brother's Roommate by Kendall Ryan

Recently added byToniBenton, amykinsrn, moranmc

No reviews

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,926,136 books! | Top bar: Always visible