Titanic! (Penguin Readers, Level 3) by Paul…

Titanic! (Penguin Readers, Level 3)

by Paul Shipton

34None327,195 (3.75)None

Titanic is famous for its movie.
I like the love story in it so I took this book.
And the book tells us more facts about Titanic.
Some questions in the last page like'After so many years,why are people still interested in the Titanic?''What is so special about the Titanic?' are very interesting.
I want to watch the movie once again!
Then I will be able to enjoy it more. ( )
  sumirenumber1 | Jun 3, 2010 |
This book tells us a lot of facts about the famous ship,Titanic.There are many pictures and graphs so it was easy to understand. It is a really interesting book. ( )
  Mana.K | May 31, 2010 |
The story of a beautiful and romantic talk about two people and lived like some beautiful love story, but in the end is the death of one of them in the sea. ( )
  getreadingadw | May 17, 2010 |
As you can see, this is the story about the ship "Titanic".
It is very famous for movie.
Many people were movied after watching it.
This is also real love story.
James Cameron,the movie director, says that the love story between Rose Dewitt, the heroine, and Jack Danson was the most important part of the movie.
I agree with his opinion because by escribing sad distiny between them we can understand the meaning of this story.
I love this story. ( )
  tadashi | Jan 19, 2010 |
Do you know the ship of 'titanic'? I think that you must have watched the movie of it before. Its movie directer was James Cameron. He thought that he want to record the real 'titanic'. As the movie of 'titanic' was very real! instead of the love story. The love story is that a man of Jack and a woman of Rose were falled in love.
But the ship sank to deep ocean... They fought to say good bye each other. You will know what was happening in the ship if you read this book. And you will know the real about 'titanic'.
When I finifshed reading this book , I felt so sad. I think that the reality of the world is cluelity. ( )
  mogechi | Jun 10, 2009 |

On the night of 14 April, 1912, the Titanic hit an iceberg and sank. The ship was on its first voyage across the Atlantic and many people died. But what really happened? Includes activities.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,485,708 books! | Top bar: Always visible