The Betrayal of America: How the Supreme…

by Vincent Bugliosi

1902110,746 (3.59)1
During the course of American history, wrongful events have occurred and certain Americans have stood up and spoken out against these wrongs: Tom Paine, Edward R. Murrow, Daniel Ellsberg. Vincent Bugliosi takes his place in this special pantheon of patriots with his powerful, brilliant, and courageous expose of crime by the highest court in the land. When an article he wrote on this topic appeared in The Nation magazine in February 2001, it drew the largest outpouring of letters and e-mail in the magazine's 136-year history, tapping a deep reservoir of outrage. The original article is now expanded, amended, and backed by amplifications, endnotes, and the relevant Supreme Court documents.… (more)
Member:BillBridges
Title:The Betrayal of America: How the Supreme Court Undermined the Constitution and Chose Our President
Authors:Vincent Bugliosi
Info:Thunder's Mouth Press (2001), Paperback, 166 pages
Tags:Politics, History

The Betrayal of America: How the Supreme Court Undermined the Constitution and Chose Our President by Vincent Bugliosi

I'd begun to have my doubts about the Republican Party before the 2000 presidential election but their actions in Florida sealed the deal for me. I've wondered ever since about what the world would look like if Al Gore had won. Well, we'll never know. ( )
  5hrdrive | Mar 22, 2021 |
This is a book that everyone should read. If I could, I would tie Ann Coulter to a chair and make her memorize the whole thing. In fact, if she ends up doing time for vote fraud, I will send her a copy.

And on a more serious note: history will judge us harshly for looking the other way.
1 vote rosinalippi | May 23, 2006 |

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,254,818 books! | Top bar: Always visible