The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A…

by Deepak(Author) Chopra

BASED ON NATURAL laws which govern all of creation, this book shatters the myth that success is the result of hard work, exacting plans, or driving ambition. In The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success: Once we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with natural law, a sense of well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, energy and enthusiasm for life, and material abundance will spring forth easily and effortlessly. Filled with timeless wisdom and practical steps you can apply right away, this is a book you will want to read and refer to again and again.… (more)
Member:Riordan
Title:The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams [7 SPIRITUAL LAWS OF SUCCESS]
Authors:Deepak(Author) Chopra
Info:Amber-Allen Publishing (1994), Hardcover
Tags:Spirituality and Inspiration

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams by Deepak Chopra

English (19)  Spanish (4)  All languages (23)
Generally speaking, there are 7 laws in this book and they sounded great at first but you won't really be able to remember the laws as there is a lack of compelling examples. ( )
  Wendy_Wang | Sep 28, 2019 |
Deepak Chopra offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success: When we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with natural law, a sense of well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, and material abundance spring forth easily and effortlessly.

Deepak Chopra is the bestselling author of numerous books and audio programs that cover every aspect of mind, body, and spirit. His groundbreaking books blend physics and philosophy, the practical and the spiritual, with dynamic results.

The Seven Laws of Success distills the essence of Chopra's teachings into seven simple, yet powerful, principles that can easily be applied to create success in all areas of your life. Filled with timeless wisdom and practical steps you can apply right away, this is a book you will want to read and refer to again and again.
  PSZC | Apr 13, 2019 |
  Jason.Ong.Wicky | Oct 9, 2018 |
About the author: quoting from the book's dust jacket, "Deepak Chopra is the bestselling author of numerous books. . .His groundbreaking lectures and books blend physics and philosophy, the practical and the spiritual, venerable Easter wisdom and cutting-edge Western science with dynamic results." About the book: Anthony Robbins, author of "Awaken the Giant Within" and "Unlimited Power" said of this work, "Of all Deepak's books, [this one] gives a profound outline for conducting one's life at the highest and most integrated level. It is magnificent."
  uufnn | Jul 9, 2017 |
At first I wasn't sure I was understanding everything. There were too many things all at once. But then I settled down into the book; reading certain parts again if needed. By the end, I thought I had absorbed most of it. All the different laws flow together really well.

Law 7 is a challenge for me. "Finding your life's purpose". I still haven't decided if I believe that life has a purpose (more then just experiencing it or spreading happiness). ( )
  ralu1150 | Jul 15, 2016 |

Deepak Chopraprimary authorall editionscalculated
Nienow, Adriannamain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

You are what your deep, driving desire is.  As your desire is, so is your will.  As your will is, so is your deed.  As your deed is, so is your destiny. - Brihadaranyaka Upanishad IV.4.5
The source of all creation is pure consciousness...pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.

Based on the phenomenal best-selling book by famed author Deepak Chopra and featuring all-new music from Olivia Newton-John, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success. Beloved singer Olivia Newton-John and acclaimed director-actor Bill Duke (X-Men: The Last Stand, The Go-Getter) share powerful personal stories about challenges they've faced, which have nonetheless placed them firmly on the path towards experiencing life's fullest potential. Their compelling narratives are intertwined with Deepak's essential teachings, distilled into seven simple, yet profound principles that anyone can employ to create success and abundance in all areas of life. Featuring all-new original music and beautiful cinematography, this uniquely satisfying film is one you'll view many times Â? and derive something new each time.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,632,878 books! | Top bar: Always visible