Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)

by Red Phoenix

116,631,094 (5)None
Recently added byRellwood74

This book is hard to shelve because I don't want to give anything away. However, Brie and Sir have married and are on their honeymoon, having a great time (in a nicer way of saying) having sex with intent.

The book takes them from Venice to Fiji on their honeymoon, then home.

Let's put it this way, no series with multiple books doesn't have conflict, struggles and drama. This is a new series, and we have already been through the relationship drama, the family drama, and the story of training in the Submission Center. So a new conflict/struggle needs to be made apparent in the first book of the series. It does here. However, it is a great book, and sets up the series for a new storyline.

One thing I did note after reading this and the next few books, I realized that everyone wants to get with Brie. She is the epitome of the "golden pussy". It kind of gets tiring when everyone she has ever got with still wants to get with her. Apparently Brie knows how to pull them in. Oh, well, she can be forgiven because she has no other flaws, unless being unable to cook is one of them.

This is a book, this is meant to entertain. It isn't supposed to be taken seriously. Its ok if the heroine's only flaws is the instability to cook. I still love her. ( )
  Rellwood74 | Feb 18, 2021 |

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,960,097 books! | Top bar: Always visible