Giveaway (2021)

Recently added byBookbee1, gsc55

No reviews

Belongs to Series

Escape (0.5)
first released as freebie (104p.)
exp. ed. issued April 2021 (361p.)

Ever woken up and realized your love life is tragic - as in award-winning tragic?

My love life is so bad that I literally won the Happily Ever After radio contest giveaway. The game was to see which listener had the most tragic dating story. I blew the dang competition out of the water with not one, not two, but three tragic tales.

And the prize? An all-expenses-paid weekend away at a luxury all-male resort.

Yep, typical me. An unlucky-in-love small-town kid who can't find Mr. Right... even if he pulls up next to me at the resort's swimup bar.

Even if the second I hear his sexy-as-sin British accent, my ears prick up.

Even if the moment I first catch a glimpse of his charming smile, shaggy black hair, and milky skin, I'm floored.

But with my track record, there's no way it would ever work out. Unless... Maybe... Somehow... He's different from the others?

Could the sexy Brit be the one to give me my happily ever after?

GIVEAWAY is a short and super sweet opposites attract, insta-love MM new adult romance. It features an adorable, nice guy falling for a British bad-boy chaser with a heart of gold. GIVEAWAY is the prequel novella to the super sweet, light and fluffy ESCAPE series. There are no cliffhangers (ew) and no cheating either (double ew).

You can read the books in whatever order your heart desires!

Average: No ratings.

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,485,634 books! | Top bar: Always visible