How to Draw for Kids: How to Draw 101 Cute…

by Jennifer L. Trace (Author), Kap Press (Author)

224,265,544 (5)None
Member:MyPenNameOnly
Title:How to Draw for Kids: How to Draw 101 Cute Things for Kids Ages 5 | Fun & Easy Simple Step by Step Drawing Guide to Learn How to Draw Cute Things: ... (Fun Modern Drawing Activity Book for Kids)
Authors:Jennifer L. Trace (Author)
Other authors:Kap Press (Author)
Info:Kids Activity Publishing (2021), 108 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Children's Activity Book, Drawing

How to Draw for Kids: How to Draw 101 Cute Things for Kids Ages 5 | Fun & Easy Simple Step by Step Drawing Guide to Learn How to Draw Cute Things: ... (Fun Modern Drawing Activity Book for Kids) by Jennifer L. Trace

Recently added byMyPenNameOnly

No tags

I received a PDF.file copy of this book and the following is my inner-child’s honest opinion.

Like all other children, I want to draw different things so my mother could tape what I did on the refrigerator so everyone else could see what I did. What I did came from my imagination and never looked like they should,

I loved copying the easy step-by-step things to do to complete the finished drawing, because it was teaching me what to do in a way that I could understand. Once I drew the thing I was copying, I made several of them, until I could do it without looking at what I needed to do. I then used my imagination to draw them in a different fun manner, and I love seeing what I did. I then would color the drawings using different crayons.

I would then take the different things I was learning to draw and put them into one picture. The more I drew the items in the book, the better I became.

For teaching me how to draw different things, I am giving this book and the person who has taught me how to draw 5 STARS. It is a book I want like to see other children drawing things better than they could before. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Feb 23, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,686,484 books! | Top bar: Always visible