All the Feels: A Novel by Olivia Dade

All the Feels: A Novel (edition 2021)

by Olivia Dade (Author)

Series: Spoiler Alert (2)

Member:MiriamPatino
Title:All the Feels: A Novel
Authors:Olivia Dade (Author)
Info:Avon (2021), 416 pages

Work Information

All the Feels by Olivia Dade

2021 pandemic read. I am not entirely sure why I picked this up (except that it was free on a book exchange shelf, and I remembered reading another by this author, which delved into fan fiction, and had a full figured woman a the main character. I forgot that it also delved into pegging. This was pretty much the same, on all counts, though in this case, the male lead also had a condition that caused problems form him. ( )
  bookczuk | Jan 18, 2022 |
I love when books go into infinite levels of awesomeness as I’m pretty sure that I liked this even more than Spoiler Alert. It may just be that I adore the concept of famous actors writing fanfic, and it was amazing to see Alex so incredibly excited about tropes (only one bed, soulmates and soul marks). Alex and Lauren really were perfect for each other as they made each other into the best versions of themselves. ( )
  spinsterrevival | Jan 11, 2022 |
I'd give it six stars if I could. I loved everything about this book. It really gave me all the feels. I feel seen and loved. And I want Big Harpy Energy shirts! ( )
  Musscle | Dec 29, 2021 |
One of the only books I read in October. After a fight in a bar, Gate of the Gods actor Alex is assigned a minder to keep him out of trouble, Lauren.

I liked the glimpses of Alex’s relationships with his co-stars, and the portrayal of a successful actor who has ADHD, and how comfortable he and Lauren become with each other. The fandom aspect didn’t appeal to me as much here, I wouldn’t want to read some of Alex’s fanfiction -- but I liked how enthusiastic Alex is about it.

“There’s only… one bed?”
The young man blinked at him. “Yes, sir.”
When Alex pumped his fists in triumph, punching the air, Lauren and the clerk both jumped.
“This is the best day of my f--ing
life!” he shouted. “Only! One! Bed! My second-favourite trope!”
  Herenya | Dec 22, 2021 |
•ALL the Stars!!•

This was, by far, one of the most well written books I’ve EVER read!! It’s engaging, humorous, emotional, charming and an overall exceptional read. I fell instantly in love with the characters and was completely immersed in the writing, Alex and Lauren’s love story as well as their individual lives as I read more and more.

For the first time, I actually found it difficult to read an ending of a book. Not in any way because I disliked it, in fact I loved it, but because I was SO immensely attached to these characters that I didn’t want it to be over.

This was my first read by Olivia Dade and from what I’ve read here between her strong, bold and brilliant heroine and the ever-charming, quit witted and valiant hero, I am all in on to read more from her. I absolutely cannot recommend this book enough, I’m over the moon about it, definitely go read it!! ( )
  LoveLeighBooks | Nov 14, 2021 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,211,589 books! | Top bar: Always visible