Bug Blonsky and His Swamp Scout Survival…

Bug Blonsky and His Swamp Scout Survival Guide (edition 2021)

by E. S. Redmond (Author)

1251,314,824 (4.21)None
Member:tejasapatel
Title:Bug Blonsky and His Swamp Scout Survival Guide
Authors:E. S. Redmond (Author)
Info:Candlewick (2021), Edition: Illustrated, 96 pages

Bug Blonsky and His Swamp Scout Survival Guide by E.S. Redmond

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Bug Blonsky and His Swamp Scout Survival Guide is about a wiggly seven-year-old nicknamed Bug, who is always getting into trouble. It's similar to the first Bug Blonsky book, except this time Bug is getting into trouble at camp rather than at school. It's easy to read and the illustrations are funny and engaging.
My seven-year-old said he liked it and he would read it again, but he didn't like it quite as much as Bug Blonsky and His Very Long List of Don'ts. ( )
  LazybeeJr | Jul 17, 2021 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Perfect for my nine year old nephew. He's very outdoorsy and found the subject of the book interesting and the humor hilarious. I thought it was a cute and easy read with kind of simple illustrations. I would get more from this series for my nephew for sure. ( )
  blueviolent | Jun 25, 2021 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was a fun book for kids to read. My 8 year old son has already read it a few times and the younger 4 year old son always requests us to read the book.

The humor in the book is age appropriate and we had some good laughs while reading this.

My son rated this 4/5. ( )
  tejasapatel | Jun 8, 2021 |
This book is so fun! I have a 5th grade EL student that is learning English. He laughed so much at this book and it created great dialogue and questions between us as he clairified or I explained the sarcasm. The picture support in the book helped him so much. This would be a great book for someone that likes humor and the outdoors. While the vocabulary is high the pictures make it fun for reluctant readers. Thank you to Library Thing Early Reviewers for this book. I am going to look for more books similar to this! ( )
1 vote clp412 | May 20, 2021 |
My family and I enjoyed Bug Blonsky and His Swamp Scout Survival Guide by E. S. Redmond. It was a fun read with interesting illustrations that added to the story. The plot was well-crafted and told within the format of a survival guide. We found it hilarious, and we range is age from 10-40. We think it would be especially good for about grades 2-5. ( )
1 vote Lynette.Williams | May 6, 2021 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

E.S. Redmond's book Bug Blonsky and His Swamp Scout Survival Guide is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,561,218 books! | Top bar: Always visible