The God Who Won't Let Go

by Peter G. Van Breemen

In this classic work of spiritual reflection and exploration, Fr. Peter van Breemen reminds us that in an age where everything seems temporary, the love of God is permanent. God won't let go of us. In this beautifully written, personal exploration, van Breemen enters the depths of forgiveness, mercy, compassion, and resurrection. A book written for our age, its message is timeless: there is absolutely nothing that can sever us from the love of God. Inspired by van Breemen's series of retreats in Bingen, Germany celebrating St. Hildegard, The God Who Won't Let Go is a gift, an invitation for each of us to experience for ourselves the God whose love is life's foundation. Here van Breemen becomes our own retreat partner, walking with us into the very heart of God. Experience life's center, the love of the God who holds onto us through every turn in our lives.… (more)

This is a translation from the origional German. The author writes from the Catholic perspective, but the wisdom shared is universal. I found this title to be very enriching to my study of God's Word. Several chapters particularly spoke to me and have allowed me to grow closer to God. ( )
  momathwtk | Sep 30, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,080,320 books! | Top bar: Always visible