Rebuilding Her Life (Kendrick Creek, 1)

by Ruth Logan Herne

1321,250,578 (4.33)None
Recently added bySandraLynne, kurokijo

"If I really trust God, I have to trust Him in all things. Not just the easy stuff. The hard stuff, too. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that second-guessing God is a fruitless act."

This is a story that is so needed right now! Ruth Logan Herne takes us to an ideal place, where people know and care for each other, and she allows us to experience everyday life in a small town. Just reading about Kendrick Creek and the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains makes me want to travel to Tennessee to experience this friendly atmosphere. Herne has a knack for creating characters just like most of us--decent people who often falter and then suffer from those actions, and good people with illnesses and struggles. She's also a master at romance, as she gives readers a sweet, delicious peek of a possible second-chance for Dr. Jess Bristol and Shane Stone. And believe me, Shane Stone is worthy of a second chance, for sure!

Are you needing a heartwarming, faith-filled story that just makes you smile? Wanna feel like you've just visited the Blue Ridge Mountains? Grab a copy of Rebuilding Her Life and enjoy a story of love, joy, and redemption!

I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author and publisher. There was no obligation for a favorable review. These are my own thoughts. ( )
  fcplcataloger | Apr 17, 2021 |
Filled with hope and small-town charm, Rebuilding Her Life is a sweet, tender story of second chances, grace, and forgiveness. Life is full of challenges, hard times, and heart-breaking events, but there are also wonderful compassionate and caring people around to help get through them. Ruth Logan Herne is a pro at creating realistic, flawed, hurting, and engaging characters. I loved this story starring Jess Bristol and Shane Stone, as they navigate a jarring reunion after many years. Shane’s forgiving heart was inspirational, and Jess was a strong, intriguing heroine. This is the first book in Herne’s new Kendrick Creek series. I’m looking forward to more charming stories in the future.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy. All opinions are my own. ( )
  swissgranny | Apr 16, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,342,817 books! | Top bar: Always visible